Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Episode Two: Let's Talk With Bonnobo

So, I tried to rebrand it!  In an attempt to protect the credibility and integrity of my guest hosts, I'd tried to launch the podcast with a different label so my writers' names wouldn't be dragged through the mud because of anything I may or may not say.
Too bad for all parties involved, Destination: Asphyxiation stuck, and we're moving forward with that just fine.  Now available is episode two, wherein I talked with the wonderfully pleasant Bonnobo of the Bonn and Obo Show about guitars, the UK, why America is big, and, of course, his brilliant podcast.
Special segments include:
The Adventures of Casey Delaware
Weekend Movie Forecast
and Levi Thomas' punishment for being my friend.
Special thanks to Bonnobo (@Bonnobo) of The Bonn and Obo Show (@BonnAndObo) for calling in as guest cohost
Additional voiced by Michael Cornog and Levi Thomas

0 comments:

Post a Comment